Face To Face - You Could’ve Had Everything

Ignorance and arrogance mean quite the same to me
Take a look around you and Im sure you will agree
The world is full of people filled with hatred filled with greed
Its such a rare example when youve found a human being

You couldve had everything but you
You wouldve been scared of what to do
You shouldve been so much more to us than just exonerated
Why shouldnt it break your heart in two?

I find little entertains me anymore
The problems of the world are often tedious and worn
Im reading all about it with a chuckle and a sneer
They say a new beginning and they say the end is near

Get in your self-assuredness and take it for a spin
Youll be standing by yourself when theyve all given in
Its "take before its taken from you" every single day
I wish it wasnt like this
I dont know another way

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder