Orange Blue - Who Am I

Orange Blue - Who Am I

Albüm Adı : Songs Of Liberty


a million years have passed away
until the first of us created
a million words of a candle's soul
with history beyond control

a thousand million years ago
a thousand miles away from home
two little eyes were born to breathe

who am I
when my mind creates that wall
of wrong views beyond recall
sometimes you should take the hand
that is given by a friend

I lift that veil of golden rain
books of knowledge fill my veins
you'll defeat the savage death
if you're sencere with every breath

every man can pave his road
like a dinosaurs crowd
and all of us will make mistakes
but time will tell us what it takes

now I'll be there to drown your fears
to give you care with all my tears
there's just one question to esteem

who am I ...

there's a simple answer's key
to this simple question in front of me
in a sense: you need a friend

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder